Would like everyone to say a prayer for my dads wife, shelley, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer this week. Please also say a special prayer for my dad who has quite the road ahead of him I just hope he has the strength to get through this.
I am a mommy to two beautiful children- Noah Thomas and Sophia Rose Marie. They were born premature at 35 weeks 1 day on June 27, 2008. They are perfectly healthy and amazing. I have been married to my best friend Andrew since July 31, 2004. He is the best daddy, husband, and friend that I could ever ask for. I am currently the domestic goddess of our home and Chief Family Officer! Also, I have an eleven year old stepson named Andy Jr. that I consider my own. He has been asking for a brother or sister for a long time and finally got his wish! I have created this blog to document our journey with our babies and to keep our family and friends updated on our daily lives. I am so proud and thankful for my incredible family!!
1 comment:
Prayers coming your way! My heart goes out to your family. That is a tough road to go down but you won't be alone. HUGS!
Post a Comment