Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pa's Pumpkin Patch - With Love from Noah!

Today we went to Pa's pumpkin patch and had sooo much fun...
We loved the hay...

The t-pee...
The animals... especially the chickens!!!


Not so sure about the goats!

but they were cool and didn't even care when we pulled their ears!

We had such a blast on the train....mommy and daddy did too!!!

But the pumpkins were the coolest!

here I am with mommy...
Mommy said I wasn't tall enough but maybe next year!
here we are again having fun... mommy took way too many pictures!

here is my dad and sissy...she was having so much fun!

Here is sissy again...
My mommy loves to dress us in matching clothes... I really like it!

Here I am ... aren't I a cute pumpkin?

I got so excited when I saw the train...

My mommy said sissy was hamming it up in this pic (whatever that means!)

here we are with mommy and daddy!

Watching the train again... it was so cool!!!
My brother Andrew is so cool... he is ten and still loves the pumpkin patch!
Here is my mommy and daddy again! They spent so much money on the rides and pumpkins. They are so crazy!

Hope you liked my story about our day at the pumpkin patch!

Love, Noah xoxo

No comments: