dun dunnna nuhhhhhhhhh...

Here they are Mickey & Minnie Mouse!

Noah hammed it up for the onlookers...

Sophia lovin' it!

Look at Noah in the background so cute...

So excited when she finally realized who she was dressed as...

Do I really have to take it off mommy? Why?

Noah the pirate...

Mastering the fork...

Mommy is sooo proud!

Why can't I go outside mommy? I like the rain!

Oh well, I guess Sesame Street will do!

PS- how cute are these shoes... reminds me of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz!
1 comment:
OK! Seriously! If you and I only lived in the same town! My kids were Mickey and Minnie for one of our parties last year! We have the same costumes! Looking at your pics always takes me back to the year prior. It's such fun! They look so cute I can't stand it! What cutie pies!
Post a Comment