Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Some Flowers in Our Yard...

My dad planted this plumeria when the babies were first born... I like to think I have a green thumb...but with all the sunshine we have had even now it really helps things move along nicely...

This was a big project Joanna and I did last May... we removed a bush that was along this entire wall and planted these and they are doing fantastic... (after keri passed I had to make changes to my backyard bec it was too hard to go back there with all our memories!) So, we dedicated this to her.
This I planted in honor of the babies one year birthday!
Check out the geraniums underneath the boganvilla... they were a small clipping from Christas yard and have grown so beautifully!
This was a piece I "borrowed" from Christas yard and it has gone crazy so I put some all over my backyard and front yard... love the color!


Last but def not least, we are now in avocado season!!!! :)

I made my avocada salsa yesterday and it is so yummy!!!

Next I will post some of the orange and lemon tree! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeana, the geranium under the boganvilla is a Martha Washington geranium---my favorites. They are the only ones I buy. When they are completely pooped, you cut them back and they come back the next season even better. Now, did I give you a plumeria? They are really neat. And if you ever want more, just let me know....I have two big trees and so far this summer I have potted four or 5 more from their cuttings. Grandpa Fallon had a green thumb and he gave it to me and annie and now you!!!....Isn't it great!!! Love and hugs, Claire Bear

Heather & Chaos said...

If you ever have too many avocados and don't know what to do with them, let me know!! We LOVE avocados. I so wish we had a tree!!