Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy 15 Month Birthday Sophia and Noah! XOXO

Don't ask me how, but another month has passed and
Sophia and Noah are now 15 months old!!
I am really enjoying this age and love watching their personalities grow! Sophia still babbles ALOT, most of which I can't understand. I really believe that they understand way more than they can actually say. Although, here are some new words Sophia and Noah are both saying:



Ball (identifies any round object as such and will go get it!)
Uh-Oh
Sorry
Thank you
Dada
Mama
Pretty
Cheese
Bye, Bye (with a Wave)
What's That? (AND POINTS!)

Both are obsessed with music, dancing, climbing, opening and closing doors! Needless to say I am a busy mommy getting them down from places they shouldn't be, closing doors that shouldn't be open, and showing them some dance moves (mammas still got it!)!!!
They are napping from 11:45-2:00ish now so I am pretty busy with them all day.



They eat alot of different foods now. Still on sippy cups which they love. We are working on using forks more lately sometimes they just chew on them but I see alot of progress as they aren't throwing them straight on the floor. :)

Everynight they know when da-da gets home from work bec they hear his truck and then hear the dogs bark and they just know its him!!! They go running around the house like crazy and love to jump right into his arms. He lays on the floor and they crawl all over him and play. It is really cute!

Sophia has been playing alot with stuffed animals and Noah is fascinated with chasing balls.

Sophia loves to give lots of hugs and kisses and Noah likes to give high fives.

They don't just walk ... they run. I rarely see them crawl anymore.



Favorite shows are Barney, Elmo/Sesame Street, and Yo Gabba Gabba. They even try to do the dances and sing along sometimes.

I think they are teething as they are both starting to get a lil grouchy lately. Hylands teething tablets work wonders! Other than that, their overall health seems to be great. We are waiting for our pedi to call when the flu shots are in stock.


Lately we have been working alot in animal sounds, saying 1,2, 3, and sorting shapes. I can't wait to see what 16 months has in store for us but I can see their lil minds working and learning more and more everyday.
PS- this is what we do here in CA during fall when it is 90 degrees!!!






HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Heather & Chaos said...

Oh how adorable!! You are getting into the absolutely BEST age in my opinion! I love the age of twoish. They are learning and grooving and communicating and listening a little bit more. Enjoy!!!!