"...can give hugs like a mother,
can keep secrets like a sister,
and share love like a friend."
Author: unknown
Because we had so much fun at Pa's pumpkin patch we decided to go back again this time we had the pleasure of Aunt Annie joining us...

Miss Sassy pants above was not a happy camper! Apparently her feet were bothering her bec when I took her shoes off she was fine BUT she refused to walk so I had to carry her.

The train was a lil scary but we had a great time...

After the carousel we went to the pet area and Noah fell in love with the turkey! (how am I gonna explain that when he is older!) Anyway, another lady loved Noah and gave him a balloon which was super nice.
then, can you believe that Noah went down this by himself? The guy that worked there took him up but he slid down by himself!

Oh and here is our cute lil pumpkins! :)
Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
That was so fun altho I still can not believe that guy let Noah go by himself.It happened so fast Noah didn't have time to be scared thank goodness.
Thank you for the fun.
Love you all,
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment