Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our trip to El Dorado Park ...from Sophia

Today we went to the Duck pond with mommy and daddy and had so much fun... Here is our mommy...Here is a beautiful swan ... Here I am watching daddy feed the ducks...
Here is my brother whom I love but sometimes he pulls my hair so I bite him...
Here is the bread we fed the ducks...(but sometimes I munch on when noones looking!)Here is our wagon...my mom said we had to sit in it so we didn't jump in the pond...
Here is daddy showing us around...

then we came home and played in our playhouse...

Her is another pic of us with our daddy...
oh and me in my cute hat... PS- my mom loves when we go in and take everything out of the tupperware cabinet...she gets so happy when she has to clean it all up! ;)
The end!

1 comment:

joannabug said...

So adorable!!!

I love her hat so much. Did you make it? It's just gorgeous! I haven't crocheted for awhile, but I would love to make my DD a Christmas hat like that.