Friday, January 9, 2009

We have a CRAWLER!!!!

I still can't believe I am writing this... anyway, I left to use the restroom... and this is what I found when I came back...I was so shocked. I mean its not a long distance but for her it is! Although, she has been rockin and rollin and she is just over 6 months so I knew it was coming. I am now on a mission to baby proof the house which I prob should have done awhile ago. The fun has now begun. Wow.

Before:

After:


This is such a milestone for her. I am so proud of my baby girl. I better keep a close eye on Noah because I know he is going to be following his sissy around in no time.
Have a wonderful weekend. XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE IN DEEP SHI_ NOW!!!!
Aunt Claire Bear

Anonymous said...

How totally cute. Can you believe it, in only 6 months she has started and you are so right, Noah will be following right behind.What fun when they go in opposite directions. Hee, hee.

I deleted the Christmas party pictures by mistake so can you resend them?
Love you,
Aunt Annie

Anonymous said...

OMG. Get readyyyyy!!!!!!
Tessa