So this year we had our annual party at Aunt Annies where we had a Mexican/Italian meal complete with Lasagne and Tamales! It was soooo good. The kids opened all their gifts and we hung out. We even had a special visit from 2 day old precious Seamus Michael Fallon. Yay. We all look forward to the Thornburg/Fallon Christmas party. :) With my mom not here any longer, I feel so blessed to have her brothers and sisters to be part of my life and the twinkies. It really means so much to me and makes me feel closer to her.
Here are some favorite photos from Aunt Annies:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8IatWzNo2aNjO
Then the following day we went to the Gekas/ LaRosa Christmas brunch. We watched the Dolphin game and then the kids had a great time opening their gifts. Everyone had a blast!!!


Here are some photos from Oma's:
and more can be seen here:
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=91441231134012123/l=446900477/g=157504398/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
The holidays are so much fun. It is so great to celebrate with friends and family. We should really do it more often. I am free so call me anytime ;-)








2 comments:
the kids on the floor is hysterical. Poor Marco isn't in any of the pictures!!!! I had so much fun that day!!! I love your kids and I love you and Andrew. Claire Bear
Loved the pictures. What fun. Just have to take time to figure out how to save and order pictures. Not too hard, right? Your babies are so sweet and funny. Love the giggles.
Soon,
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment