Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year 2009...

Goodbye 2008, thanks for the bittersweet memories. I had a hard time with this post because I was trying to find the right words to say...

With all the bad things that happened (being admitted to the hospital on bedrest for 34 days, my son in the NICU for over 3 weeks, Brandy getting sick, Christa having knee surgery, getting layed off, and worst of all losing my best friend Keri which still is the hardest thing to deal with.

...there was still a lot of good. I gave birth to my beautiful babies, became closer to all my family and friends due to my two miracles, celebrated my 4th wedding anniversary, Andrew turned 9, celebrated the babies baptism, watched Joanna graduate nursing school, and best of all I have got to stay home with my babies for their first 6 months of life and watch them grow like wildfire (and will throughout 2009 which is such a blessing!) I mean we aren't eating steak every night but we are eating! :P

So, bring it on 2009. Just please be good to us. :) We wish you all a prosperous New Year!

This year we wanted to celebrate with the babies and Andrew Jr. So we invited over some other friends and their kids and rang in the New Year safely at home. To make it a little funner we did a "funny hat" theme. The kids had a blast. Noah and Sophia even woke up at 11:45p just in time to celebrate with us. The night was perfect and hopefully the year will be as well. :)

Here are some pics...

No comments: