well, not really but they did open and swallow which is a very good start in the right direction. I am so proud. Look at their cute lil faces. Next week we will try sweet potatoes... (witness/photographer = daddy)
Ladies first...
Noahs turn...
the hands ... the main problem!!!!
Mom can we please please be done???????
Yes, Noah you can be done!!!! Noah says "YES! Thank you Mommy!"
Brandy was circling them in the hopes she was gonna be the cleaner upper... if ya know what I mean.
Just thought I'd share the fun...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh and yes I switched her bows because she did not like the blue one! :) Sophia and Noahs mommy
I am a mommy to two beautiful children- Noah Thomas and Sophia Rose Marie. They were born premature at 35 weeks 1 day on June 27, 2008. They are perfectly healthy and amazing. I have been married to my best friend Andrew since July 31, 2004. He is the best daddy, husband, and friend that I could ever ask for. I am currently the domestic goddess of our home and Chief Family Officer! Also, I have an eleven year old stepson named Andy Jr. that I consider my own. He has been asking for a brother or sister for a long time and finally got his wish! I have created this blog to document our journey with our babies and to keep our family and friends updated on our daily lives. I am so proud and thankful for my incredible family!!
1 comment:
oh and yes I switched her bows because she did not like the blue one! :)
Sophia and Noahs mommy
Post a Comment