So last weekend I went to a baby shower for Sam. It was so nice relaxing with the girls, playing games, and watching her open gifts. Well, Erin takes me on a tour of Shannons new home and backyard and all of a sudden... everyone is yelling for Erin. We go in the house to see what the fuss is about and Sam is standing there with a pile of water beneath her. YEP, HER WATER BROKE at her very own shower! We all put our hands on her shoulders and said a prayer... she was then whisked away to the hospital. After a long surgery and some complications ... Isabella Grace was born. They are both doing wonderful, happy, and healthy! They wanted to be surprised of the sex. I totally thought it was going to be a boy! Anyway, yay for more baby girls! I have to say it was just like being in a movie. So exciting. All the family and friends were there and it was just perfect. I am so happy for Will and Sam and know they are going to be wonderful parents. We all can't wait to meet Izzy or Bella?!!!

Also, Baby Morgan is coming really soon ... literally ANY DAY now! Stay tuned. Hang in there Mrs. Heather! Sending baby dust your way. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment