
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart..
I'll always be with you.”
-Winnie the Pooh
I can't believe the twinkies are 6 months old! It makes me get so emotional thinking about it. I am still in shock every day that I look at them that they are here, that they are real, and that they are mine! I love them more than words. I can't believe I am so lucky. Motherhood has been so good to me thus far and I feel so fortunate. For those that know me well, this was my dream and I can't believe I am actually living it. I really can't complain about anything (except for the horrible bedrest!)!!! Even though I miss them as my lil newborns, Andrew and I are so looking forward to the future. We have so many things we want to do with them and teach them already. I am so in love. I don't think this high I am on is ever going to come down and I am just enjoying every moment. As Brad Pitt recently said about having more children, "this is the greatest endeavor we have ever taken on... why should it stop!"
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would...
I'd never leave.”
-Winnie the Pooh
We took the babies for their 6 month check-up and shots on Monday and we are so happy with the results. They are doing really well and growing like crazy. We didn't like the shots AT all but we made it through ok. :) The nurses love the twinkies and gave us a case of "organic" canned formula. So far so good. We have officially bought our first pack diapers last week. Yes, can you believe we were able to use all the ones we got at the shower and that people have given us during the past few months up to this point. How awesome is that-YAY!!!! Thank goodness for all the gift cards we got that should last us for long while too.
hee-hee.
;)
Thank you everyone for all the generousity. We got soooo many toys, books, DVD's, clothes and YES, another $350 for their college fund!!!! So now we are working on a second CD for the twinkies!!!!
These pictures capture just some of the toys by the way! :) They are officially starting to take over the house. Once they start crawling and walking it will be under complete control.
Oh, and tomorrow we are going to do professional photos and I will try to do the Christmas party and NEW YEARS blog too...I know I am a slacker but its my blog and I can do what I want... so stay tuned!!!! LOL
"When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts,
don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”
-Winnie the Pooh










1 comment:
rediThank you Jeana, I really enjoy these, I don't know how you do it....where do you find the time? I only had one and I did not even take as many pictures as you do....Love to all of you, Claire Bear
Post a Comment