Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Sweet Sixteen Reanna & Stuff!


We love you so much!!!! You will always be our baby girl!

Reanna was surprised with a wonderful party for her sixteenth birthday. All of her close family and friends were there and it turned out to be such a great party. Reanna, I can't believe you are 16. I remember the day you were born and I looked into your eyes it was love at first site! You were such a carefree baby (totally opposite of Sophia! hee-hee.) I am so glad I was able to be such a big part of your childhood and now as you turn into a lovely young woman. I will always be here for you and love being your favorite AUNTIE! :) It is so neat that you now get to be a part of the twinkies life.

Thanks to Erin and Eric for twinkie-sitting. You are brave souls and did a wonderful job. From what I was told Sophia was a lil fussy but Erin gave her some teething gel and that did the trick... she was out in no time. Noah was his cute playful/ smiley self but but refused to go to sleep till Mommy and Daddy came home. I walked through the door and he was in Erins arms and just looking at me with these lil puppy dog eyes that could barely stay open. We could not drive fast enough to get home to those sweet lil babies.



Before the party we hung out in the backyard and enjoyed the sun. The babies were holding hands so of course I went to grab the camera. These are the moments I cherish the MOST! Just thought I would share.

The babies tried squash and loved it. Next we are moving on the green veges now that we are done trying all the orange ones. I bought macaroni and cheese for them too bec I can't wait for them to try it. :)
Noah enjoying his new Winnie The Pooh book.



Last week I meant to do a post about my getting my hair done. It was really hard for me to go after having Keri do my hair for 17 years but I did. I really liked the girl and def think I am going to go back to her. She knew Keri as well bec she used to work with her. I was gonna go natural but Keri would have hated that!!! Anyway, Daddy spent time with the babies while I was gone. It was nice to get out and have adult conversations I swear I think I was talking to everyone in the salon!!!! But really though, it always feels so good to get my hair done. Its just my "thing" I love to do. So anyway here is me with my new do...
PS - Today it was nice to watch history in the making. I am really excited for change in the world. There are so many folks that are not happy but we all must be positive for the sake of the children. There future is so bright they need shades!!!!

No comments: