So tonight we all got together for dinner (at Ecco's of course!) so that my nephews could meet their cousins for the first time. Daniel instantly fell in love with Noah. It was sooooo cute.
We met up around 6:30pm and I was curious to see what would happen being that there bedtime is at 7:00pm. Of course Sophia knocked out and Noah stayed up bec he has to be the life of the party. :)
FUN RANDOM PICS!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You need to get to bed earier....I am old and I stay up this late because I had some trouble sleeping.....you are young and have 2 babies....you silly girl....the pictures of Noah laughing his butt off are soooo cute!!!.....love to you and happy sunday, Great Aunt Claire Bear
I am a mommy to two beautiful children- Noah Thomas and Sophia Rose Marie. They were born premature at 35 weeks 1 day on June 27, 2008. They are perfectly healthy and amazing. I have been married to my best friend Andrew since July 31, 2004. He is the best daddy, husband, and friend that I could ever ask for. I am currently the domestic goddess of our home and Chief Family Officer! Also, I have an eleven year old stepson named Andy Jr. that I consider my own. He has been asking for a brother or sister for a long time and finally got his wish! I have created this blog to document our journey with our babies and to keep our family and friends updated on our daily lives. I am so proud and thankful for my incredible family!!
1 comment:
You need to get to bed earier....I am old and I stay up this late because I had some trouble sleeping.....you are young and have 2 babies....you silly girl....the pictures of Noah laughing his butt off are soooo cute!!!.....love to you and happy sunday, Great Aunt Claire Bear
Post a Comment