Friday, October 31, 2008

Twinkies 1st Happy Halloween...




























For those that haven't heard... Andrews dear friend Beau was in a horrible car accident last night after leaving the gym on Ocean Blvd. He is in ICU at St. Marys. Andrew went to visit him just a bit ago in the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers. We are having such a hard time dealing with losing Keri and now this. So, with all that has been going on we decided to stay home tonight with the twinkies and just pass out candy. We didn't get very many trick or treaters maybe 5 at most!!!! I made chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate. The babies fell asleep at 7:00pm their normal bedtime. Overall, it was a lovely quiet evening.
Beau is the third one from the left pictured below:

Andrew and I both agreed we will never ever get a motorcycle after this incident. They are just so dangerous. Anyway, I will post more as I hear of his condition.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of daddy and babies on halloween, they are all three smiling!

Love Auntie jojo

~Sophia & Noah's Mommy~ said...

Well, thats bec I took it ;0)