Friday, October 24, 2008

While the babies were asleep...

we decided to have some jack-o-lantern fun...Dig in boys...


It was so hot in our house last night so I said to the boys that I will just bake the pumpkin seeds tomorrow and keep them for when Andy Jr. returns from his moms house on Friday. Well, Andy Jr. said "oh no, its ok... I dont mind if the house gets warmer! Go ahead and cook them!" lol. So I did. I baked them just for him. My seeds are the best...

Only like a week till baby fallons shower... can't wait to see all you lovely ladies. :) I went to babys.r.us yesterday and got the gift. I love that place almost as much as home depot. :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your babies are so sweet and have such personalities. Can't wait to see them and you of course.What can I bring for after the baptism?
Love you,
Great Auntie Annie