Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just to brighten your day...

Can he get any cuter? My lil buddha.

Check out the new face Noah is doing. He puckers his lips. So cute!!!! Oh, and yes, they were holding hands again this morning. BFF's!!!!!!!! Sophia and I in the rainforest playgym. She just loves it so I decided to go in and see what all the fuss is about. :) I agree, it is really cool Sophia!
Caught in the act. She did a complete roll. Witnesses: Jeanie and Julie.
Tummy time... Sophia lifting her head. Such a big girl.

Who would of thought they looked like this 4 months ago:



We are so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlight of today: Karen bought the SITC video and she is gonna bring it over so I an watch it. I can't wait. Andrew Jr. has football practice tonight so I will watch it before they get back.

PS- Happy Birthday Joanna!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Are those alcohol wipes next to noah?

And thank you for the BD wishes, MUAH!

Auntie JOJO

Anonymous said...

Noah learned that pucker from his Aunt Steph. OXOXOXOXOXOX