Thursday, October 16, 2008

4 Month Photo Shoot by Mommy ~ Happy Birthday Twinkies...


Well, tomorrow my babies are going to be 4 months. They are both getting so big. I am so proud. Here are a few photos of them for your viewing pleasure. hee.hee. I thought I would post today since tomorrow I will be busy with the funeral and all. Grandpa Tom and Grandma Shelly will be twinkie sitting and they are so excited. I am a little nervous because I have not been away from them for longer than an hour before. My Daddy was good with me so I know he will do just fine with them. (PS- IN THE PIC ABOVE NOAH IS HAMIN IT UP - practicing his knock out punch!)




I am not sure...but I think they are teething, they have been biting their fists, drooling like crazy and fussy. They have their 4 month shots (which I am dreading) on Monday so I will be sure to post their current stats and updates. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest!!! Godmom loves you both

Anonymous said...

1. Never apologize about pictures....those of us who don't live next door love them

2. You would not be a mom if you were not a little nervous about leaving them alone.

3. I am so glad you and Tom are still so close....that is special.

4. My first guess would be that they are indeed trying to get some teeth. freeze those toys now!!!


love, Claire Bear