"While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about."
~Angela Schwindt
So now that we don't have to go to the dog pound everyday things are getting a lil bit back to normal. I have taken some photos for ya'll to see of the babies.
Surprise-Surprise!
Ladies first... Miss Sophia is getting so big. She is 16 1/2 lbs already. She is so much fun to be around. She loves to blow rasberries and loves doing tummy time with her brother. She still only goes backwards but she is quick. She loves watching her baby einstein video too. She is starting to eat really good. She loves pears. She loves watching people eat. She watches me say hi and moves her hand to try to do it. It is super cute. 

Sophia and the bear are having a stare off! I love to kiss those cheeks!
Ok ...so on to Noah Bear... he HAS A TOOTH!!! Thats right a tooth is coming in and we couldnt be more excited. He has really handled this whole teething thing like a champ. I feel bad for him though because he can't tell me when it bothers him. :( I have just tried to help soothe it by giving him tylenol and orajel whenever he seems really in pain. Noah is 15 lbs now. He is trying to make mommys job a lil easier by holding his own bottle. Love it! He is really rockin and rollin now during tummy time. He does circles ... its so funny to watch him. He prefers to stand then sit and may be one of those kids that walks before he sits. We shall see. He gives good slobbery kisses. We saw the doc last week to get the final approvals for a helmet. Yes. A helmet. He will be a helmet head for about 3 months to help fix the flat spot. I will keep ya'll posted.
At the doctors...
Daddy proud of Noah holding his ba-ba!
My lil man standing up. *liening on couch*
This picture I took as evidence that he is not ALWAYS smiling!
True love.
What happened to my premies?

BFF's
Because videos were such a big hit last time I decided to include another one this week.
PS - Please excuse my excitement about them trying turkey for the first time ;)
My Montage 2/24/09
Enjoy!!!!








2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love the one with your daughter and the ring. My little girl loves to hold her daddy's ring, taking it on and off of her finger, trying to put it back onto his. So cute!
The photo of him with Noah's arm around her is adorable. Call me a softy but I about melt when my kids do things like that even still. Twins are so great! Very sweet!
Post a Comment