SHE IS GONE A-G-A-I-N!!!!
Sunday night we got home and as Andrew was bringing in the car seats they snuck out... when we finally realized Peepers was there but not Brandy so we did the whole flier thing and animal shelter thing. Nothing so far. I have been waiting to post to see if she returns but prayers are needed as we are worried sick and are losing hope.
The weirdest most random thing happened on Monday. Andrew was off so we were frantic just sitting in the living room with all the blinds open... all of a sudden he sees another lost dog. So we run outside and the dog starts to cross the major street ... cars start honking and NOT stopping but swerving. The dog stops and finally makes it across. He sees us and walks right to us. We noticed right off he had a collar. We brought him in the back yard. First thing we did was call the pound. (THE RIGHT THING TO DO!) Then they gave us the owners contact info. We couldn't get a hold of them over the phone so Andrew went to their house. We figured they were driving around and knew how they felt bec we feel the same about Brandy. Anyway, they came to get their dog and he was safely returned to the owners. They handed Andrew 40 bucks for a reward which wasnt necessary but we will do the same for Brandy.
Now for me to vent... do people not realize that ifBrandy is on our grass that she prob lives here? Take her to a shelter... she is blind in one eye, just had surgery (you can tell by her one shaved leg from the IV), if you have no idea who she belongs to maybe you should go back to where you found her and look for signs which are on almost every pole and on my car and house! ugh....
So now back to the shelters today and posting more signs!!! Prayers needed for her safe return or that she ends up in a good home where they will spoil her.








7 comments:
Oh I hope Brandy comes home safe and sound. {{{HUGS}}}
Ok funny thing - the way I found your blog was through a forward Heather Penko had done and I think you replied and your blog address was in your siggy. Of course, being a twin mom ;) I have to follow. =)
I'm actually Los Angeles, CA in your feed. I'm at work shhh! But yes I live in Buena Park. I'm actually a member of the Orange County Mothers of Multiples. Not sure if you are a member of a multiples group but if you liked to check it out let me know! They do a bunch of cool stuff like park playdates and family picnics and moms night outs.
Anyway, not to post an entire long post (oops too late!) just wanted to answer your questions. =)
I hope Miss Brandy comes home! Animals. . .who knew they could steal so much of our hearts!?! Hope she's home soon!!!
Any news yet??? I hope you have found her. :(
Hi Mama!
My prayers are with you, I hope you find Brandy girl soon, I hope she’s safe J
Does she have a collar?
Jeanie
I know you must be devastated that Brandy is lost. I pray someone will bring her home right away! I know how you must feel right now.
I would go crazy if i lost Foxy.
I will keep you in my prayers tonite
Auntie Helen
prayer to St Anthony
St Anthony, St Anthony come around
Something is lost and must be found
It really works!!!!
Aunt claire
I am focusing all my energy to bring Brandy back. On Sunday I saw a great shepherd mix crossing the street by the hospital. I got him and took him to the sb center. I was late for work but at least he was safe. And his family came and got him. So there are good people out there. I hate that you are going thru this and hope you get her sooner.
Love you,
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment