Looks LIKE SOPHIA HAS A MOHAWK!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! They are so lucky to have you for a mom!!! I love the jungle thing too. Love Auntie Helen and uncle Jim
These were both so fun. Thank you, thank you! They are growing so much. And thanks for the valentine. they are so photogenic. I will take it over to show Ruthie. Love you bunches, Aunt Annie
I am a mommy to two beautiful children- Noah Thomas and Sophia Rose Marie. They were born premature at 35 weeks 1 day on June 27, 2008. They are perfectly healthy and amazing. I have been married to my best friend Andrew since July 31, 2004. He is the best daddy, husband, and friend that I could ever ask for. I am currently the domestic goddess of our home and Chief Family Officer! Also, I have an eleven year old stepson named Andy Jr. that I consider my own. He has been asking for a brother or sister for a long time and finally got his wish! I have created this blog to document our journey with our babies and to keep our family and friends updated on our daily lives. I am so proud and thankful for my incredible family!!
3 comments:
That was amazing!!! Thank you!!!
Aunt Claire
Looks LIKE SOPHIA HAS A MOHAWK!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! They are so lucky to have you for a mom!!!
I love the jungle thing too.
Love Auntie Helen and uncle Jim
These were both so fun. Thank you, thank you! They are growing so much. And thanks for the valentine. they are so photogenic. I will take it over to show Ruthie.
Love you bunches,
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment