Monday, February 9, 2009

Announcing Our Pregnancy!!!!! (back then not now of course!!!)



Here are some posts on did on myspace announcing the babies.

I just thought I should add it here so they can see. :)


***18 weeks***

Subject: Our dreams are coming true...

Current mood: thankful

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
FYI, it is confirmed- GIRL AND BOY! YAY! Just wanted to update you all. I had my anatomy ultrasound and everything looked great! :-)
Now we can go shopping hee-hee!!!!
Love,
Jeana, Andrew & Andy Jr.


****16 Weeks********

From: Gekas, Jeana T

Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:17 PM

Subject: We're having a ... (drum-roll please!!!)

Importance: High


GIRL AND BOY!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it. I am so overjoyed... I can't even think straight. My lil girl was so wild and sassy. She was hitting my boy in the head and kicking him... like wake up brother! I can tell she is gonna be just like her mommy. :) My boy was real calm (well, he may have a concussion-lol)... he was just sitting there and moving his mouth and hands. Anyway, it was the best experience. I am going to go again for another ultrasound on 2/27 for a confirmation BUT I am pretty confident being that two doctors have told me the same thing already during two different visits.

Anyway, I just thought I would share my good news.

Have a great weekend ...

LOVE YA!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry for the mass e-mail but I am exhausted and could not call each of you tonight. tee -- hee!

Jeana, Andrew & Andy Jr.

XOXO


***12 weeks-Baby "A" at the top & Baby "B" at the bottom...yep, Its Twins!!!!) :)****

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
My Babies...Current mood: ecstatic

Category: Life
Well, this week I am 3 months pregnant so I thought it is now safe enough to announce our happy news to the world... we are having twins and couldn't be happier!!

I will post my progress along the way to keep you all in the loop. :)
Feel free to post comments.
Love,
Andrew, Jeana, & excited brother Andy Jr.
XOXO

No comments: