
YES THE DOGS ARE BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Its too cold for them to be outside. PLUS they are the BEST guard dogs/babysitters. The babies love it. They love looking at them and watching them. I think they think they are real live teddy bears! I have tested the dogs with the babies so many times and they just wanna lick em'. I know they will never ever hurt them. When lil andrew was a toddler he used to pull punch and kick and they never once bit him and I always warned him and so did they. Anyway, they are getting so old and we want to enjoy them. Everyone knows before these babies were born they ruled this house... and they still do somewhat. I just have real live versions of them running around now which is hilarious. Brandy is the bossy one, in control, and yes a lil chunky (like Sophia). Peepers is the happy go lucky, lovey one, thin, blondie (like Noah). Funny huh! They don't sleep with us anymore though which I know they miss greatly but they really are so understanding. They don't even ask to be on the bed bec they just know. They are so smart. Peepers slept on my belly throughout my whole pregnancy (well, until I ended up in the hospital on bedrest but thats a whole nother story!) and Brandy always had to be under the covers by my side or by my head on the pillow. So cute. Those were the days. Brandy is almost 13 years old and Peepers is gonna be 12. Brandy is losing her eye sight in her left eye. So sad. I wish dogs could last forever.

Here they are babysitting! :)

Here is brandy guarding her baby with her life... she loves them so much.

Peepers gets close but not too close... he is kinda shy!

CONGRATS TO YOU JOANNA WE ARE SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be an awesome Nurse we just know it.


SO on to Miss Sophia... well, lets just say we are going through the Stranger Anxiety/ Seperation Anxiety phase. It is only with certain people and not all the time. I think its when she is not feeling well or tired. Anywho, last night GRANDPA and Shelley came over to babysit the twinkies and Andy Jr. while we went to the graduation. I called every hour and on our way home lil Andrew sounded frantic and was like "oh, Jeana where are you?" I said "WHY, were almost there what happened" of course I was thinking the worst! He said "Sophia has been crying for two hours!" I laughed because I just knew she was bec during the graduation I had a feeling ...so looked at Andrew and said I feel Sophia is not very happy right now! I am a mother with instincts! Anyway, there was really nothing I could do at that point until we got home BUT I must say I did warn Shelley before I left that this COULD happen. She handled it like a champ though and they even offered to come back again to babysit. Gosh, they are suckers. Just kidding. Love yu guys! Sophia did this the other night with her Christa/Oma for the first time. I didn't know what was going on and when I got home ironically I had an e-mail in my inbox from babycenter (my weekly baby updates) saying:
"Your baby may start showing signs of one of
her first major emotional milestones — stranger anxiety. She may become clingy and anxious around new
(and even familiar) people and may cry if a stranger suddenly approaches
her.Keep this in mind when you're around people she doesn't know, and try not to
be embarrassed when she cries in someone else's arms — just take her back and
calm her down by holding her yourself. Tell your friends and family to approach
your little one with slow, gentle movements.A case of stranger anxiety doesn't
mean you have to avoid new faces. Your baby will benefit from being around
people other than you and your partner. Just remember that she needs your
patience and understanding to get through this very important stage of
development." (http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-5-month-old-week-2_1495727.bc?intcmp=timeline)
Anyway, of course Noah doesn't have this ..he will go to anyone and is so happy go lucky as Andrew Jr calls it in his "pocket full of sunshine" world! So the holiday parties will be interesting. I am going to hand her off to everyone. So far its just been Christa and Shelly - two blondes!!!! Maybe she favors brunettes???? We will have to test this theory with Tessa... being that she is strawberry blonde!! :))))
Noah:

Daddy when he was a baby. Whatcha think?????

Sidenote: I just figured out this week that Noah loves when I bite his chunky thighs and fly him around like an airplane! :)
More importantly, Baby Fallon is due Monday... I can't wait. I get so emotionally thinking about how proud Grandpa Fallon would be to know that another Fallon is being born. I wish he was here even though I feel his spirit around everyday. I have heard from several Fallons that they can see him in the cute lil faces that Noah makes. How cute is that!!!!!!!!

(The onsies they are wearing above were handmade by Danielle - so cute with matching bibs and burb rags.)
3 comments:
What a sweet email. That pic of Noah towards the bottom is precious. He is so freaking cute. I bet you made my Mom and Aunt Annie cry mentioning grandpa :)
Cant wait to hold Noah to make sure he loves blondes. He was quite content with me holding him. IM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS
Tessa
So cute! The post, the oh so cute twins, and of course the doggies!!
Summer :0)
Your dogs and your babies are so precious! I loved stopping by your blog, and great music too!
Post a Comment