Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thank heaven for Orajel!!!!

Happy Birthday Tommy and Jackie!!!!!!!!!!
After Andrews football game we went to ecco's for Tommy/Jackies birthday dinner.
Everything was great until... the babies decided they were going to start teething. I swear it happened just like that. They were fine... then all of a sudden they were both crying until I put orajel. Then they were ok for 15 minutes until I put it again. Thank goodness I had it with me!!!!

Here is my teething twosome... drooling, sucking, crying, yelling, etc. wow, if I only knew what I was in for. I don't think my babies have ever cried so hard at the same time!!!
PS- I went and got two more tubes of ORAJEL tonight! ;)



Daniel loves Noah so much. My heart melts every time seeing these two together.


Here is the cake my dad got... it was gorgeous and very yummy!!!!

The FUTURE KENNY CHESNEY...

K, maybe not!!!! But with the squeeling/singing he is doing these days he just very well might be!!!! He is very much a saprano right now. Especially at 6:00am in the morning. Thank goodness Andrew and I are early birds.Sophia took his teether and Noah is looking at her like what the heck!!!!
lil stinker!!!



As a follow up, we took Noah to see his physical therapist. OF COURSE he passed every test with flying colors. Just look at him... the therapist was so amazed with him and was not sure that he even needed to come back! He was such a darn ham with her ... smiling and carrying on. He is such a GEKAS! Ya know, everyone says he looks just like his daddy!!!! He does I admit... but he has his mommys heart! ;)Every time the physical therapist would move him a certain way he would look at me to see if it was ok. It was so cute. My lil baby. I love him so much. I always said if we had twins I want my boy to look like his daddy and my girl to look like me and it really happened. So crazy but so amazing.

Anyway, what a fun-filled weekend. I can't wait till the teething era is over. I know its just the beginning and I really am going to be sad when they have teeth because that officially means they are not newborns anymore. BUT, just so everyone knows I officially packed up all the clothes they have grown out of from premie-6months. AND I kept all of the clothes that I truly love for the simple fact that I AM NOT DONE!!! I at this moment am saying officially that I will have another! I know it sounds so crazy but I am so in love with the ones I have now that I can't possibly see myself NOT having another!!!! Anyway, can't wait to see you at Christmas. XOXO

1 comment:

McMemories said...

Im so glad you left a comment! So fun to see other families of twins-its a crazy special gift huh! Your twins are absolutely adorable!!
I'm excited to keep up with your cute family! Us twin moms need to stick together;)
Orajel is the best thing ever huh!! and so the teething begins....
:)Lyndsie