Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Is a good nights sleep!!!!
My son, my sweetheart, my lil angel... well, he decided that he was going to stay up and wait for Santa. He obviously got his days mixed up. Hence the "party in my crib 3:00am, BYOB" bib (from auntie Katharine). I am so tired from all the excitement. I think it was my fault because I tried to give him rice cereal in his bottle and it totally backfired. trial and error. Anyway, I am enjoying a huge cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.
Good news:

Fallon baby is on the way today!!!! Yippee. Sophia and Noah can't wait to meet their new cousin. :)


Brandy will be coming home at 2:oopm and is recovering from her surgery very well. Peepers is anxiously awaiting. He hasn't eaten since she left. He loves her so much. I am not sure how much I will have to do as far as taking care of her stitches and such but this will be very interesting to say the least. At times I really do feel like I have 5 kids.
So tonight I have to wrap all the Santa gifts (Santa asked me too!) I bought a really cool super- hero wrapping paper to throw Andrew Jr. off. Kids have no idea what great lengths we go through. BUT, you must believe to receive! :)
Merry Christmas to you all. Tonight we will be the twinkies first Christmas Eve at Church. Then we will go to Christas for dinner. Have a great holiday. Please drive safely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I just have to say that hat is the cutest EVER! I love the party Noah had in his crib LOL. I love them so much!

Love Auntie JOJO

Its A Corny Life... said...

Merry Christmas! What a ride we've been on, huh? Thanks for being a part of it for over a year now...even if only through the internet. We should talk live soon!

Stacie