Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Please pray for Brandy...updated

The vet kept her overnight because she is bleeding from her vulva. They say she has Pyometra.
Upon receiving her blood work panel results this morning, they will proceed with surgery. They said she is healthy for her age overall which is the number one reason we decided to proceed. Anyway, I am a nervous wreck for my baby girl and hope she is going to be ok. She has given us one heck of a year hasn't she? Running away, getting kidnapped, hiding, now this? Gosh. BUT we love her so much!!!! It is going to cost a pretty penny but luckily Andrew and I have a savings for them as we knew one day something was going to happen. So lets just pray the bloodwork comes back ok and we can do the surgery. I will keep you posted.

UPDATED at 9:15 am: Vet called her bloodwork looks really good. She is ok to proceed with surgery. Now just pray everything goes ok and she can come home and eat her bone bones and hang out with the family for the holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

h Jeana, I know what you are going thru. So sorry Brandy is having a problem. Did she have her surgery?
We went to the Doctor and Shaden's tumor was benign so we are sooo happy.I will be paying for her surgery for a long time.
Please keep us updated and you know I am praying for your Brandy.
Love you,
Aunt annie

Anonymous said...

oh no! tell me what happens!


JoAnna Wright

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well for your little Brandy. They are part of the family and we will all we can to save them!
Love Auntie H.