Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Did you have a Happy Thanksgiving... we sure did!!!!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend filled with good times with family and friends. With all of the good and bad times that have occured this year this Thanksgiving really made me feel thankful for so many things especially my two lil twinkies that are bringing me joy everyday of my life. Here are some of my favorite photos from this weekend:









I know I say this all the time but ... here is Noah looking just like his daddy!










Robertas Baby Shower... can't wait for baby Liam to arrive!!!!

Me and my Erin... friends since kindergarten! wow.

Me and Kanye West ...I mean Andrew Jr. :)Malia - she helps me with the babies... and loves them so much.

Anyway, I am still exhausted. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and can't wait to see you all for the upcoming holidays. We are getting our tree this Thursday. YAY.

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I got the little twinkies a Christmas present and I certainly hope that big Andrew loves it!!!! hahaha
Aunt Claire