Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We love our Blankies, Baths, and Books!

So after watching Charlie Browns Christmas last night on tv... Andrew and I agreed that Noah is becoming a lil bit like Linus. He doesn't suck his thumb but he does have his favorite blanket that he carries all around the house and when its time to go night-night he HAS to have. He calls it "baby" and its super oober cute.


Sophia also has her favorite blanket which is pink and really cozy and soft. She also has to have it and will drag me to her room to get it or even pull it out of her crib through the slates. Here they are doing their new thing where they will bury there faces in them and laugh and smile. Lately I have noticed that Sophia will grab Noahs "baby" and bring it to him whenever she feels like he may need it.


Baths are becoming more and more fun. They just love splashing and I am def not as nervous as I used to be. I take lots of baths with them. Lets face it bending over the tub to wash up is not fun especially with two. It is a lot faster to jump in and kill three birds with one stone! :)

and... here is how I found them the other day. I went to refill their sippy cups and got side tracked...well, it got a lil too quiet so I go rushing in my room to find them reading their books! Gosh, they are so good. I know I know I am just braggin now!

Tis the Season to Be Jolly... Happy Holidays!

No comments: