Friday, December 4, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS!

Just a few of my favorite things...

The reason why we only decorated the top half of our tree!

But don't you worry... I got creative with my bulbs and used them for deco's on the table...I love this santa...

Our new stockings which match our new tree skirt, I am going to take to get personalized after Christmas! Starting new traditions for our new lil family.

This is the kids lil tree...when they eat they love looking at it.Our new snowman that the babies just LOVE!
NOW If I could just get him out there to put up those lights, HA! This weekend for sure.

XOXO


PS - If anyone is interested in what to get Andrew JR for Christmas, he is requesting Target gift cards for some expensive ipod thing he wants. :)

PSS- CHECK YOU'RE MAIL - YES I ALREADY SENT OUR CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Its A Corny Life... said...

Your house looks beautiful! The bottom of our tree looks just like yours, and for the same reason! Abby just loves to pull them off the tree. Too funny, those little ones. Hope you are having a great holiday season so far.