If you have a webcam you can record a free story at A Story Before Bed ($6.99 value) FOR FREE!!!!
After recording, you can check out with this coupon code TY3J-RT3Y-YM3E (expires 12/31/09)
Then you can save your recording and be able to replay it or send the link to anyone.
This is perfect for anyone who wants to read a story to their child, but won't be home at storytime. It's also wonderful for grandparents or relatives who don't live nearbye - they can record a story then email you the link to it!
I bet the twins or any child would love hearing a story from YOU so please do this and send us the link! What an amazing gift that can last all year and help them to be closer to you by seeing and hearing your voice each night before bed!
I had Andrew record "the frog princess" for them so when he is not home I can play it for them! :) OMA is coming over tonight to record "Jingle Bells" for the twins too.
Watch a demo of how it works to see what it's like! It's easy to register for a free account with your name, email address, password, and you choose if you want to receive promotional emails.
You will get an email to activate your account. Please note that when I copied the activation code and entered it - I got an error - but it still worked and I was able to record my story and checkout with the promo code above to get it for free.
PS - this is also wonderful for soldiers away at war to send to their lil ones!
ENJOY!!!!!!!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment