Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas with The Gekas Family!






Yummy... Green Beans!!!!!!!!!!!









... that night we were laying in bed when we heard Sophia start to cry. It wasn't a normal cry. I ran in and she had thrown up all over her crib. I brought her in bed with us after cleaning her up and she fell right to sleep... five mins later another throw up, this repeated all throught the night till about 2:00am. all of a sudden I hear noah crying... same thing! Andrew had sophia on his chest and noah tucked in his arm. It was so cute how they both wanted daddy! I was freaking out! I just knew it was stomach flu. Anyway they both settled down and fell asleep (as did mommy and daddy!)


all is well so our plans for Knotts were still on!!!!!

The next morning checking out the loot and feeling much better....



No comments: