Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy 14 Month Birthday Noah & Sophia

What are you two doing at 14 months?
Both of you LOVE music and dancing. Barney and Elmo are your favorite shows to watch. You love to walk all the time and barely crawl. You love wearing shoes. You love giving hugs and kisses. You both are so curious and get into everything. You eat almost anything I give you and even say "mmmmmmm" when its something you really like. Noah you say lots of things (Andrew, Auntie, Two, Dude, ball, happy day, Da-da, and your favorite Tank chu) you love to repeat things you hear. Sophia you have a lot to say and speak a language that we don't understand but its so darn cute! Both of you can point to your noses. If I ask you what sound does a cow make you both make the cutest face and say "MOOOO!" If I tell you to go get a book and read it to me you will. I love that! You both are like lil sponges soaking up new things each day. You both are super smart and intelligent. Noah, you are so calm and content. You are such a good boy. You sleep so good. All I have to do is put your bedtime cd on, give you a lovey and your sippy and you are out. You are growing so fast and amaze me everyday. Like Uncle Tommy says "you two have more fun in 5 minutes than we have had our whole lives!" I can give you a ball and you will chase it around forever cracking up laughing. Sophia, you are already mommys lil helper... you like to hand me diapers when I am changing Noah and you love to feed him snacks and give him your sippy cup to share. You have the biggest heart! Sophia you don't like to sleep and you try and fight it. You love for me to scratch your back and your pink flower night light. You love to be girly but I often find you playing with your brothers wrestling guys and you love tarzan. You like to pull the bow out of your hair but then give it to me to put right back in. Noah likes to pull your hair and you don't like that very much at all. You love when I put you in dresses you will stare at yourself in the mirror and you get all giddy when I tell you how pretty you look...then you hurry up and go show your brothers and daddy! You both don't like loud noises and cget so upset when the gardner comes or I turn the blender on. Last Sunday I took you to church and put you both in the nursery. I sat in church just waiting for the lady to come in and grab me aside but she never came. After the service was over I walked in to peek through the window and you both were having the time of your life with all those toys. I am so proud at the lil people you are becoming and the personalities coming through. You are both so different but completely understand and look out for each other. The bond you two have his amazing. It is so awesome to watch your relationship blossom. I hope you will always be best friends for life.
Every morning my heart melts when you both hug me at the same time and we all give each other kisses. It is the cutest thing EVER.
I feel like the luckiest mommy in the whole wide world! :)

Can't you hear him having fun? The king of his castle!
Look at those cute feet! Already size 4! yumm leaves
So cute! Notice Sophias mouth - this is what she looks like when she is talking her "language"...

Sophias famous squishy face...

Auntie JoJo

Cheese!


I AM NOW A BRUNETTE!!!! (and yes, I grew that sunflower isn't she purty!?)


Sunday is the Greek Fest! You going???? WE are! Never too early to teach them about their Greek Roots!

No comments: