HERE WE COME SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, being the awesome wife I am ... decided to surprise my husband with tickets to see his favorite team, the DOLPHINS! For those that know Andrew personally know this is THE ultimate gift. Noone can top this one!
Here are some photos of the surprise... can you tell he is a little bit excited???
His face kills me in this picture... but I will post it anyway for your enjoyment!

Before we surprised him...

After he calmed down from the surprise!

We will be going with Erin and Eric and we plan on tailgating (someone help me!) We will need to leave bright and early in the morning to get there, tailgate, then watch the game so unfortunately I don't think we are gonna have time to visit the Limandri family- SO BUMMED!
After the game we are driving home to relieve our sitter after a very long day!
Andrew wanted to go and spend the night but I don't want to leave the babies over night.



PS- CHARGER FANS, please note that we are coming and my husband is REALLY loud.
Please no fights and don't throw things at us...
he cheers you on sometimes too when you aren't playing the Dolphins.
K, THANKS! :)
This photo was taken on Oct 5, 2008 -almost one year ago!

WE LOVE YOU DADDY!
No comments:
Post a Comment