Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Endless Summer...

"Here's to the nights where the sand is your seat,the waves kiss your feet, your friends outnumber the stars,and even the chilliest of nights, are still warmer
than the cold one in your hand."
~ Anonymous


Meet baby VINCE! He is the sweetest easy going lil guy. I wanted to hold him forever but there were two problems...Noah and Sophia!!!! They were running all over Jeanies house and getting into everything!!! (note to self: next time leave them home!)

Hes posing for the camera already!
Auntie teaching Vince about the pledge of allegiance! The babies were checkin the lil guy out but when Sophia started to touch it made me nervous:
The babies and I went to Lancaster to visit family last week. Did some shopping, taught the babies to hold their breathe under water and swim back and forth which they LOVED, they even got to go on their first fair trip and first concert to see the BEACH BOYS!
What a great way to end this ENDLESS SUMMER. I don't know if its just me but with the weather in the 90's... I am beginning to welcome the FALL/WINTER season with open arms!



Getting ready to see the BEACH BOYS! An hour into the concert both babies were asleep. It was so nice and relaxing.
Now for some randoms:


Gotta love COSTCO!


Raiding the Tupperware cabinet!Sophia waves bye bye with two hands... bec she can thats why!

Trying to get Noah to sit for one second so I can take a close up of his cute face

Football is in full swing - games every Saturday. Join us? Current position is LINEBACKER! :) He won last Saturday too!
Hot at home!!!


Video and 14 Month update to come shortly...have a great week!

No comments: