is who I am channeling today!!!!!! (Katharine you would be so proud!)

Oh, here are my helpers... they were taste tasting the fruit for me to make sure it was good!

I have been quite busy making these jalapeno poppers:
(Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Ever-Jalapeno-Poppers/Detail.aspx)And this fruit bowl:
and last but def not least... MY famous SALSA! (the recipe is my own and calls for a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that!) :) My sister in law, Stephanies is still better!
I know you all are wondering why right? Well, we have a busy weekend with a pool/bbq party at Oma's with the LaRosa family and then we have fight night at Joanna/Erics! Then on Sunday we have Tessa coming to visit but by then most of it will prob be gone!!! Sorry for the teaser tess. ha-ha.
Last night we went to the concert in the park and that babies had a blast ... it was country music. Sophia was dancing while Noah was flirting with all the ladies.
Now we are off to go hang ten in the backyard poolside (blow-up pool that is!)
Have a great weekend. XOXO








No comments:
Post a Comment