Tuesday, August 18, 2009

DUDE!

Thats Noahs new word. I love it. We had a wonderful family beach day on Monday. It was so much fun picking seashells for Sophia and Noahs new fish tank...and making sandcastles that Sophia loved to knock over. Malia and I just kept going at it anyway and she just kept knocking them down. It was so great! Noah was scared of the water but Sophia went in. I am painting the picture for you since my camera has been sent to the repair man and I have no pictures of our wonderful day. WHY you ask? because the last time we went to the beach it got sand in it and the lens would not pop out. Needless to say, I am going freakin nuts! ;) With that said, you didn't think you were going to get through this post without a picture did you???



My baby girl and I having girl talk the week I brought her home...almost 14 months ago.

Noah 2 days old and Daddy... bonding.They were so teeny tiny. Gosh they have grown but I will never forget my lil babies. I have so much to be thankful for. XOXO Have a wonderful week. xoxo

No comments: