Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy Bees...

"Cousins are those childhood playmates
who grow up to be forever friends!"
- Unknown

Tess and Kat came to visit... we had lunch at Taco Surf with Aunt Annie followed by some suckers, swings, and shopping (in that order!) :) Love you bunches girls.

“Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing.”
-Jim Rohn
Ya know those pictures you take when you extend your arm out in front of you and take a picture? Well, I did that with Sophia and for the first time she actually kinda smiled like she knew what I was doing. It was so cute. She is blossoming into such a lil lady I can hardly keep up with her. She cracks me up at least 10 times a day! While we are on the subject here are a few things about Sophia that I just LOVE: how she throws her food on the floor and when I put her down she picks it up and eats it before I get a chance to clean it up, how when I put her in a dress she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles so big, how she loves to jump on me while I am doing sit-ups or push-ups and she cracks up every time! how she walks around the house handing me things that she thinks Noah shouldn't be playing with... (she is so bossy!), how she will point at pictures while I am reading books like she knows what I am saying, how she will randomly talk to me and think she is having a full blown conversation, how she loves to dance, how she thinks some things she says are so hilarious, how once I have her diaper off she flips and runs full speed (ugh!), how she loves when I put anything on her and tell her she is SOOO PRETTY, how she loves to go shopping with me to target and loves the dollar section, But what I love the most is when she stops whatever she is doing and jumps in my arms and gives me the biggest hug and kiss. The world could stop at that moment and I wouldn't care. Here is her new favorite place to be ... she loves looking out of the window and watching the birds and the trees.


Here we were playing house with the doggies. Noah is walking so good now and can even bend down and pick things up. He loves balls and will chase them around and bring them back to you. Kinda cool and makes me think he is gonna be a good at sports. (mothers intuition I guess!) I love so many things about my baby boy... like when he wakes he makes noises and when I walk in he gets the biggest smile on his face (hence, the pic below!), how he loves to sit and read books, how he randomly says things out of the blew that he hears me say, how when I put him down for bed he goes right down and doesn't make a peep (unlike his sister!), how he gets so excited when he is in the water and splashes around, how he gives the best kisses and hugs but you have to ask for them, how he will wear a only one hat without taking it off every second but it has to be to the side, how he throws food on the floor when he doesn't like something (ugh!), how he gets so happy when I bring him his lovey that he rolls all around with it, how when he hears a song he will dance and bounce his head, how anything with a string can keep him occupied for hours, how he tells me when he has a poopoo by following me around the house looking at me "with a certain look", how he never lets you feel down because his giggles and laughter is so darn contagious!

Andrew before practice and Noah his biggest fan... Noah loves to chase after him all through the house. :)We are so blessed. Love all of us! xoxo

No comments: