We love you so much and are so grateful for you in our lives.
We hope you have a wonderful fun-filled day!!!
In honor of you tonight we had ICE CREAM for the first time! :)
Seriously it was the funniest thing I have ever seen... they were both putting in their mouth and then grabbing it out real quick because it was too cold. Then they would hurry and put it back in. LOL. We have been practicing using their spoons lately and they did really good at first. Then they threw them and decided it was faster with their hands. Smart ones, eh!
The clean up wasn't as bad as it looks either. Oreo cookies are waaaaay worse!
LOVE YA!!!!!!!!
The clean up wasn't as bad as it looks either. Oreo cookies are waaaaay worse!
This week I was really busy... refinanced the mortgage into a 30 year fixed, groomed both dogs all by myself, finally ordered and installed the babies front facing "big boy" and "big girl" car seats, took both dogs to get their vaccines with the twins (imagine that!), and got us already to go for our trip along with preparing meals, a checklist and schedule for our sitters! I am already having major anxiety leaving the babies but I know Erin and Eric will be great and they are around them so much they will feel comfortable too.
It helps knowing we will only be an hour and half away too. HA! Just in case!!!
Anyway, we are leaving tomorrow morning (Saturday) to go to wine tasting and pool lounging in Temecula for the weekend to celebrate our upcoming 5th wedding anniversary (July 31st - REMEMBER?) So, I will call you to schedule a lunch date soon! :)
LOVE YA!!!!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment