Since they haven't had a bottle in over 2 weeks now they are eating like crazy! They are eating lots of yummy foods. They love spaghetti, bean and cheese burritos, chicken alfredo, etc. They even had their first peanut butter and jelly yesterday and LOVED IT! So far their favorite snack is chedder cheese. They get their sippy cups with whole milk four times a day with 4oz each time. Throughout the day I give them their sippys with water or sometimes I water down apple juice. I am pretty impressed at how well they handled the whole bottle transition.
Andrew and I are in the process of getting our loan refinanced or modified which is a complete nightmare but has to be done! Say a prayer that everything goes good for us. We have a lot of options which is a blessing because back in april they told us we couldn't refinance!
For those that didn't know Andrew re-fractured his thumb 2 weeks ago this Wednesday he is going to be getting his splint off so that will be awesome. With twins we need every hand and finger we got! LOL.
Our anniversary is coming up July 31st... 5 years! Can you believe how fast time flies? We are going to go on a surprise trip for the weekend (well, one night because I am two chicken to live them for two whole nights!) and Erin and Eric will be watching the babies. I am so happy they agreed to do it. SUCKERS! LOL.

Saturday we went to Kate & Raquels 1st birthday party and it was so much fun... we swam and played and had a blast!
The babies all play so well together! Here we are missing Kate. She is out in the party somewhere.

Andrew Jr. is enjoying summer and has one more game to win the championship for ALLSTARS! Then he is off to bootcamp for pop warner! This coming weekend is Jeanies shower. Can't wait to see all the gifts MR. VINCE gets! Anyway, that is what is new with us. Just spending everyday enjoying these precious moments with my babies watching them learn and grow like crazy. xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment