After years of being on the same team with Coach Marty... we got to pick the team name this year... THE TWINS! How cute is that! OH and the twinkies are the mascots. :) I can not wait for Noah to play t-ball. Anyway, just thought I would share. More to come later.Have a fabulous day!








4 comments:
How very cool and I bet Andrew is so proud. Have plans for Easter. I am working and am going to miss Justin's 3rd birthday party. Major bummer. But we got him his big boy bike so grandpa promised me lots of pictures.
Let;s get together next week, ok? I love all the pictures you send but nothing like seeing them in person.
Love you all,
Aunt Annie
Please tell Andrew Jr that he looks extremely handsome in his picture!!! And I like the name of the team!!! Happy Easter, Claire Bear
that is awesome!
Aunt Joanna
Oh wow. I want to see them! :( Well I will see them at least on Mothers Day for Seamus' baptism.Tessa
Post a Comment