Just a few updates:
Sophia is saying Mamma, Ba-Ba, WEEEE, and yay (when we play patty cake)... or when she feels like it. Andrew is still working on DA-DA or PA-PA! She mouths pa-pa but won't say it out loud. HEEHEE.
Noah still says hey and hi when he feels like it.
They both wave when they feel like it.
Noah really loves soft cuddly things and Sophia loves books.
Noah sleeps through the night. Sophia is getting better. Bedtime is 7:00pm.
They love taking baths together and have a blast splashing water and cracking up.
They both give kisses when you ask for them or when they feel like it.
They both have two bottom and two top teeth.
They really enjoy feeding themselves small bite size bits of food.
They are in size 3/4 diapers.
They are def water babies.
They crawl all over the house and FAST! I can hardly keep up with them.
To this date still no ear infections and they have only been sick once. YAY.
They are eating things like Stage 3 lasagne, spaghetti, and chicken... and really enjoy it.
They love to hold on to things and try to walk.
Noah has found his "stuff" and loves to find it every time I change his diaper or while nudy in the pool. Ahem!
Sophia has done a complete 360 with her Oma. She loves her so much. Before she used to cry when she would see her. Bless her lil heart.
I must say ... I def think they are advanced for premies. I may be a lil biased though ;)
Mamma has been busy gardening and working on some projects around the house.
Mamma is in love with the twinkies and excited for an awesome summer.
Friends and family - please save the date for Sophia and Noahs 1st birthday party on Saturday, June 27th. :)
Well, I must go and pack for the babies first road trip to see Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Pete!
PS- Thank you to Aunt Annie and Aunt Claire Bear for all of the coupons you sent to us. We will def be using those! :) Can't wait to see you on Mothers day for Seamus' baptism. :)








3 comments:
Happy Birthday Twinkies!
Today is Abby's 8 month birthday too! I guess I didn't realize they we both had 24th-ers on our hands.
PS...When are we play-dating??? Now that the weather is nice, we should plan an outing.
Hi Jeana,
I love this picture of all of you.It looks like summers almost here!! And It's just the beginning of all the fun you will have with the twinkies! Love you and look forward to seeing you at the Baptism.
Auntie Helen
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love your updates. The babies are growing so fast.They are both so beautiful. I will be working the day of the baptism, bummer, so may be we can get together before that. I am thinking next week, so will let yoy know what my schedule is like.
Love you all,
Aunt Annie
Post a Comment