Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun filled weekend!

We had bbq's, enjoyed our friends and each other... went to the park and played with new toys. Here is a few photos from our lovely fun filled weekend!

We have ventured out to a few different parks and discovered we LOVE the one by our house! It is walking distance, has a tot lot, and a pool. WHO KNEW!
Noah gets so happy when he is swinging he smiles this cute smile I have never seen before and Sophia loves to say "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" when we push her its so cute! Makes me want to take them everyday! SERIOUSLY!


here is sophias new funny face she makes... she makes a noise along with it. I wanna kiss her face off when she does it. Her personality is really coming out now and she is def coming out of her shell.


Here is their new ride. NOAH LOVES IT. It was hard to break him off of it.
Once I put him on he literally cruised around the entire house like TWICE!
Here he is coming to the finish line where I AM waiting to greet him with a big ole fat kiss and squeeze him because he is becoming such a big boy and I just can't help but be so proud of him.




Sissy this thing is so cool ... you have to try and drive it!
Lastly, they are finally taking big baby baths! They have so much fun. They crack up and love playing with their bath toys. Its too much fun watching them.

Have a great day!

No comments: