Friday, March 13, 2009

We're ready for the BEACH!!!!!



Sophia sat up for the first time today (it scared the heck outta me bec I thought she was gonna fall!) Here she is showing off...

Noah loves to stand and hold things here is my big boy struttin his stuff...
We went to Eccos with the fam a few weeks ago. Here is some photos from our lovely day! :)
The girls:
The boys:
Our new cousin Shae:

First time in highchair (I know its blurry!):Sophia just blogging...
NOAH HAS TWO TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy feeding twinkies and telling them a story... so cute!
Last night after going to dinner for mommies birthday to Black Angus. YUMMMM! I sneaked in a bite of mashers for them ;0)Our new ride... I LOVE IT!!!! GOODBYE SNAP & GO! I am so excited you have NO idea!!!! Its better than a new car. Well, not really.

Tomorrow we are leaving to palm springs for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. So excited. This will be the first time leaving the babies overnight. It is much needed for the hubby and I though. Joanna and Reanna are going to spend the night with them and Grandpa and Grandma will come on Sunday to take over until we get home. It is bitter sweet but I know they will be in good hands. :)

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, thank you. Have a great weekend and Happy, Happy Birthday.
Love you,
Aunt Annie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeana,
We hope you have a wonderful and fun birthday is beautiful Palm Springs!! I just love that place.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LOVE YOU,
AUNTIE HELEN AND UNCLE JIM

Heather & Chaos said...

I hope you two had fun! I'm sure it was awesome to get away but just as awesome to get back. ;)

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great weekend in Palm Springs with my Brother!!! I know it must have been really hard to leave those babies. By the way I think they are ready for the Lake With US!!!!!!!!!! Love you. Steph

joannabug said...

Love the picture with the sunglasses, so adorable!