My how time flies. Today the babies had their 9 month appt. It went EXCELLENT! They are both doing fabulous on their developmental skills. Sophia weighs 17.8 lbs and is 27" tall. Noah weighs 16.3 lbs and is also 27" tall. I can't believe how big they are!!!!
More exciting news: Noah and Sophia are now sleeping in the same room in their own cribs. They go to bed at 7:00p each night and wake around 6:30am for a bottle. They are doing excellent. I was skeptical about putting them in there together because I thought they would wake each other up. I listened to other twin moms advice and decided to go for it! Don't get me wrong they DO wake each other up but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Most the time they sleep through when the other cries or if they wake ... they fall right back asleep. I am def getting more rest and sleep which makes for a happier mommy! :) Here is how I find them after naps or first thing in the morning ...most of the time goofing off together. It always makes me smile.
Noah sound asleep with his lovey - yes, he has a lovey and it really comforts him during night night time.

Sophia has NONE yet as you can see here:
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you both...we can't wait to see what you do next.
Sophia has a love for music already. I really think she is going to become a famous artist one day. Andrew calls her alicia keys. LOL. Noah could careless about the piano but its her fav. It may have something to do with the baby mozart they listen to before bedtime each night.
As far as teeth go: Noah is still in the lead with two on bottom and one coming in the top.
Noahs first word is "HI" and "HEY" - I have been working with them alot to say hi and wave so I think that is why.
The are eating very well and have moved on to eating puffs. (grain/fruit). They LOVE them. They even use their lil fingers to pick them up and put them in their mouth. So cute.
Also, Brandy turned 12 and Peepers turned 11 last week. We had to celebrate their birthday so Andrew Jr. made cupcakes... he did it all by himself with me as his consult as needed.
They were delish!!!! Good job Andrew. :) 
Have a great weekend! :)








3 comments:
So busy and so much fun.Please give hugs from us.
Love you,
Aunt Annie
Love the new pics! Also, you've been tagged over on my blog! :)
LOVE noah's helmet!!! Such a stud!! Gage is almost done!! Our twins weigh the same as your cutie pies!!
I love the pic where they are standing in their own cribs facing each other!! So cute! My boys will jabber back and forth, its my favorite!!
Post a Comment