Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The best way to make children good is to make them happy. Oscar Wilde (1854-1900) Irish poet and dramatist.

Just some of my fav's! :)
Noah reading about turtles. Can you belive I get to wake up to this everyday? I love them.

Sophia doing tummy time.

There favorite place to be... "the rainforest!"



Noah was praying to the pumpkin. I am not sure if he thought it was going to give him candy or what. He must have been confused with the whole trick or treat thing.


this one is for you TESSA! One of your favorite action shots. Noah trying to suck on her arm, hand, or whatever he could grab!


Now this one is my fault. Sophia is in the "fully loaded" exersaucer and he is in the "stock" version. As you can see he is not happy with his and is looking over to hers. Not to worry though, what Noah doesn't know is that the "fully loaded" one is actually his. Miss Sophia actually has the same "fully loaded" version but really girly and pink that her daddy needs to put together. (Which reminds me...I need to put that on the honey do list!) We are really excited for the baptism and can't wait to see you all. :) It is going to be a beautiful day.

Anyway, have a great one! :)
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They get cuter and cuter every day. no joke.Cant wait to see noah bear!

Tessa

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either. The girls Sweet 16 was great they had a great time. See you next weekend.

Aunt Steph