Friday, April 30, 2010

Giddyup Cowboy & Cowgirl....

In 1980 my brother and I had a random guy walk up to our house with a pony and my mom paid for us to take a picture with a pony... Tommy prob remembers more details than I do but the photo is priceless... So Andrew and I were driving along the other day and noticed a big white tent set ip in a parking lot by our house... we realized soon enough that it was PONY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaked out and Andrew did too. He was almost as excited as me! First, we had Noah go on and he rocked it! Loved the guitar the most... loved being on the pony too. Then it was Sophias turn ... She did NOT want to get on the pony but she did (with mommy a reach away for support!) She liked being on the pony but got over it pretty quick. :)




Can they get any cuter? I don't think so!!!!!!!!!

No comments: