Noah-ism's...
"ma-ma Oh NO!" - when he is telling on himself or sophia!
"sissy"
"da-da"
"an-du"
"Ba-ba"
"bob" for spongebob
"go" go diego go
"backpack"
"map"
"bye-bye" waves
"bash" for bath
"NO!"
well, Noah is not quite as chatty as Sophia but they do say boys are a bit behind girls so I am waiting for him to catch up. He says a lot of words just not alot of sentences. He has some other things he does that are hilarious tho. :) He loves to walk around with the stroller and put a baby in it. he is not gentle at all and bangs in to everything but its really sweet. He loves giving kisses and loves to hold my hand. Noah has a bad boy side but it doesn't come out very often. Only when he gets tired. He is so adventurous and will go up and down a slide without any help at all. he runs full speed ahead! Noah is my lil handsome boy with a big heart.
here is noah with his new purse! (what? Mommy got Sophia one and he had to get one too!)
Full speed ahead - watch out ya'all!
No fear!
Cool guy - loves his new glasses and loves to pull his pants up like this:
posing for the camera!
SOPHIA-ISM's
"Noah dit it"
"I two" as she holds up two fingers
"OH NO!!!!!!!!! Wheres Noah?" (when she wakes up and noah isn't in his crib!)
"Come here Noah!"
"NO NOAH!"
Grabs my hand "come here I show you!"
"Ma-ma, ba-ba... wheres Noahs ba-ba?"
"Ma-ma, I lud yu"
"I dont wut to"
"Ma-ma, Ma-ma, Ma-ma, Ma-ma!!!!!!!!!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
"ma-ma, a, bish, c, g, fsh," supposed to be the ABC's!
"dat beesh" = "the beach" of course!!!!
"bye bye Da-da"
Whats your brothers name? "Andu"
"mime" - she learned that from a lil boy yesterday at the park!
She is talking so much now. Everything is Noah this and Noah that... sometimes thats the only word I understand in all her sentences. She is his lil mamma. I have to remind her that I AM MOMMY but I do thank her for being mommys lil helper.
ok, I admit, she has become quite bossy and def has an additude but this lil girl melts my heart! :) She is becoming a lil girl and no longer my infant baby I am realizing. It sucks! Yesterday when we left the park and she didnt want to go she stood with her arms folded and turned away from me with her head down. She wasnt crying but she was def upset. Andrew and I just looked at each other bec we know we are in for it!








No comments:
Post a Comment