Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chik-Filet... who knew?

So Andrew was off on Monday and some girl friends were telling me about Chik-fillet so I wanted to go check it out. Who knew the food was great, although kinda pricey, and they have a toddler play area. It was great. I was so shocked at how brave Sophia was. She climbed all the way up went through and all the way down the big slide and said WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Noah was a lil skeptical about going by himself so Daddy and I went with him a few times and it was super fun. :) Def going back there again!


Of course Dad had to 'one up me' by going down the slide backwards! Whatever!
Noah kept going up and then back down.... he just could not do it!
Look at her go...
My brave girl. I got closterphobic in there!looking for mommy out of the lil window! :)
div>

1 comment:

joannabug said...

Oh, my kids love the Chik-fil-a playground near us. It's kind of nice for a mommy date with friends. Keeps them busy, happy and somewhat contained. :-)

Your kids just keep getting cuter!