Well, the babies held hands for the first time this weekend... it was so cute! I love watching them bond with each other. It is amazing. Sophia likes to suck on Noahs hands and gets really upset when he falls asleep and doesn't want to play. Noah on the otherhand likes to cry when she cries and will cry sometimes just to see what she will do... if he doesn't get a response from her he will stop. I can't wait to see what the future brings. I hope they will be the best of friends. I hope Noah will protect her from all of the weirdos at school too. :)

We spent a lot of time at Omas this weekend. It was so nice and relaxing. I was able to float around the pool while Oma and Andy Jr. fed and looked after the twins. The twinkies really love being in her backyard enjoying the wonderful breeze. One of the days we were there they slept for almost 4 1/2 hours straight. I was tempted to wake them but I think we all needed the rest.


Anyway, it feels like just yesterday they were in my belly and now they are almost two months. I wish I could stop time... it just goes way too fast! One of my favorite memories of being pregnant was when they would kick and I would push lightly in the same spot and they would kick again. It was so cool to communicate with them before they were even here.








1 comment:
you twinkies are both so cute !!! i look at your pictures almost everyday.
Post a Comment